Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Stationery Hut on theStationery Hut website. Following situations may arise:
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases. Points to be noted:
1. Stationery Hut can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. Buyer need to raise the refund request within 10 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us, Stationery Hut while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
2. Replace after shipment collection - Stationery Hut has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
3. Refund after shipment collection - Stationery Hut has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
4. Refund without shipment collection - Stationery Hut has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
5. Replace without shipment collection - Stationery Hut has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
6. On certain select days as specified by Stationery Hut (such as 'The Big Billion Day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Stationery Hut accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account. In case the Stationery Hut doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Stationery Hut about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer. Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Stationery Hut of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Office Products||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
|Stationery||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Stationery Hut.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Stationery Hut.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 10 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contactingUs on the Toll Free Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. An intimation shall be provided to Stationery Hut seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
3. In case the Stationery Hut accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Stationery Hut and only after return of the product, Stationery Hut shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. Incase Stationery Hut rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com
In case the Stationery Hut doesn't have the product at all, Stationery Hut can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Stationery Hut doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Stationery Hut shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Stationery Hut.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Stationery Hut.
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved Designed by Leading Ecommerce Website Desiging Company in Bangalore